MUHAMMAD ALI v. JOE FRAZIER FIGHT OF THE CENTURY ART PRINT ARTWORK CREATED BY “ARTIST TO THE STARS”, WINFORD. SALE: WAS; $69.95 NOW: 39,95. SALE ENDS SOON... PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR STORE FOR MORE INCREDIBLE ART. THEY MAKE GREAT GIFTS. YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! THANK YOU!
WARNING - 99% OF SPORTS "ART" ON THE INTERNET IS COMPUTER/DIGITAL "ART." IF YOU WANT CHEAP "ART" CREATED BY SOME COMPUTER "ARTIST," THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF THESE "ARTIST" AVAILABLE ONLINE (99% OF SPORTS ART), PLEASE VISIT THEM. IF YOU WANT VALUABLE, REAL ART FROM A SUBSTANTIAL ARTIST THAT YOU CAN INVEST IN & BE PROUD OF - WELCOME, YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE.
UP FOR SALE:
MUHAMMAD ALI v. JOE FRAZIER "FIGHT OF THE CENTURY" A MAGNIFICENT, FINE-ART 17 X 11 INCH PREMIUM PRINT OF ONE OF THE MOST FAMOUS FIGHTS/MOMENTS IN HISTORY, MUHAMMAD ALI v. JOE FRAZIER, FIGHT OF THE CENTURY. COMES UNFRAMED.
THE FIGHT OF THE CENTURY
Joe Frazier vs. Muhammad Ali, billed as the The Fight of the Century was a heavyweight championship boxing match between WBA, WBC, and The Ring heavyweight champion Joe Frazier (26–0, 23 KOs) and former undisputed heavyweight champion Muhammad Ali (31–0, 25 KOs), on Monday, March 8, 1971, at Madison Square Garden in New York City. The fight is widely regarded as the biggest boxing match in history and arguably the single most anticipated and publicized sporting event ever. It was the first time ever that two undefeated heavyweight boxers who held or had held the world Heavyweight title fought each other for the title.
17 X 11 INCH WINFORD PREMIUM PRINT
• THIS PRINT IS HAND SIGNED BY ARTIST WINFORD, WITH A GOLD PEN.
• PRINTED ON 17 X 11 INCH THICK GLOSSY PAPER WITH A WHITE BORDER MAKING FRAMING
• PRINTED FROM A HAND-PAINTED ORIGINAL ARTWORK.
• SHIPPED IN A SECURE ART TUBE FOR SAFE DELIVERY. PRINT COMES IN A CLEAR VINYL
PROTECTIVE SLEEVE – FIRST CLASS ALL THE WAY.
• COMBINED SHIPPING DISCOUNT AUTOMATICALLY GIVEN ON ENTIRE ORDER WHEN YOU
• IF YOU’RE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED WITH THE PRINT, YOU CAN RETURN IT, HASSLE
WHAT MATTERS – WHO IS THE ARTIST
REMEMBER IT IS VERY IMPORTANT WHEN INVESTING IN AN ARTWORK, THAT YOU COLLECT ITEMS CREATED BY AN ARTIST LIKE WINFORD THAT IS WELL ESTABLISHED AND HAS A SIGNIFICANT CAREER. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ISSUE TO CONSIDER WHEN DETERMINING THE VALUE OF AN ARTWORK, PERIOD!
3 TOP REASONS EDUCATED COLLECTORS INVEST IN WINFORD ART
1. Winford is a Far Superior Investment Value: Winford’s artwork is not only a better value now, but it’s positioned to increase in value over the years much more than most “artwork” you see online. It is no secret that Fine-Art artworks achieve much higher re-selling prices – think Picasso, Warhol.
2. Winford is a College Educated/Professional Artist with a significant track record in the arts. Winford is a college educated/professional artist with a 4 year art degree from the Columbus School of Art & Design located in Columbus, Ohio; he also has over a 20 year record of achievement in the arts (see his Press Releases above in photos)
3. BEWARE OF COMPUTER “ART.” IT’S "ART" CREATED USING COMPUTER SOFTWARE THAT ALMOST ANYONE CAN PRODUCE BY THE THOUSANDS - AND IT’S VALUED AS SUCH! Winford is a Fine-Art painter. The second you view Winford’s artwork…it quickly becomes apparent that it looks completely different than the majority of art (look like photographs) seen online. Winford’s artwork is a true, hand-painted artwork that has Fine-Art Elements that only he can create.
WINFORD “artist to the stars”
Winford is a professionally educated and trained, world-class artist who attended and graduated from the Columbus School of Art & Design on an art scholarship. After years of experimentation, Winford has developed his own unique recognizable style. His work emphasizes the effects of powerful and explosive colors upon the human eye.
The color he uses is always strong and bright and applied in blocks over large areas of the canvas. Color contrasts and harmonies help create solid eye-catching compositions that influence the viewer directly. With a finely discerning eye and powerful artistic style, Winford creates stunning works that insist we step in and experience his mastery of art
Accordingly nick-named “the artist to the stars”, his work is actively collected by top financiers, executives, organizations and some of the world’s best known sports celebrities. He is the official artist to many prestigious events around the country including the McDonald’s All-American High School Basketball Games, the National Quarterback Club, the Redskins Player of the Year Awards, and the Bronko Nagurski College Football’s Defensive Player of the Year Awards, just to name a few…for more information, please visit Winford Art.
We Stand by our product and guarantee each and every item too be 100% authentic by sending our company issued COA with each item purchased!!! The artwork comes unframed.
SHIPPING: Flat Rate Insure shipping. Please allow the appropriate time for your shipment to arrive to allow us proper time to professionally pack your purchase for safe delivery. We ship USPS or UPS ground, unless otherwise requested.
Thank you for viewing our post!